Sunday, January 02, 2005

How Do Affirmations Promote Vibrant Health

- by Jeff Staniforth
--------------------------------------------------------
Whenever someone speaks of healing through affirmations,
many people dismiss it as esoteric - or even nonsense - and
they tend to not take it seriously. However, there exist
volumes of scientific evidence that affirmations are an
effective approach to healing and the achievement of vibrant
health. They have even been shown to promote regeneration
and rejuvenation of the body.

Dr. Carl Simonton of the Cancer Counseling and Research
Center in Fortworth, Texas, reports on breakthrough studies
that use self-suggestion (a form of affirmations) in
treating disease. "We think people are now beginning to
realize how much the mind and the physical body are
intertwined.

We know that the same pathways that are used
to transmit negative things, like cancer growth, can also be
used to transmit positive things that can eventually restore
a person to health".

How do affirmations promote health and effect healing?

Illness starts in the mind. When you change unhealthy
thought patterns and replace them with positive
affirmations, you also change the energy that flows to your
physical body from your etheric body, chakras, and through
your energy meridians.

Your etheric body is the human subtle energy field - one of
the layers of the aura believed to permeate all living
things. Think of it as a blueprint of what is in your
cellular structure - a blueprint that reveals your state of
health (or ill health) -- and gives an indication of
conditions that often have not yet manifested in your
physical body.

The spoken word, such as a power affirmation, elicits a
strong recuperative response in the etheric body - a healing
energy that permeates to the physical body, causing healing
to occur. Affirmations are powerful instruments that
influence both mental and emotional patterns, which are held
in the etheric field. The more frequently a healing
affirmation is repeated throughout the day, the more
effective it is in carrying out healing.

Following are power affirmations you can use to help heal,
regenerate, and regenerate your body - and foster radiant
health. As I've mentioned in the previous issues of this
newsletter, choose the affirmations that feel appropriate to
you -- those that resonate with you, or strike an emotional
chord. It is important that the words feel comfortable to
you and are in line with who you are. Feel free to create
one for your specific need by substituting other words that
have special meaning to you:

* I am perfectly healthy in body, mind and spirit.
* I am well, I am whole, and I am strong and healthy.
* I am healthy, and full of energy and vitality.
* All the cells of my body are daily bathed in the
perfection of my divine being.
* I am healthy, happy and radiant.
* I radiate good health.
* My body is a safe and pleasurable place for me to be.
* My sleep is relaxed and refreshing.
* I have all the energy I need to accomplish my goals and to
fulfill my desires.
* God's love heals me and makes me whole.
* My body is healed, restored and filled with energy.

There are many ways to use your chosen affirmation. You can
recite it aloud to yourself repeatedly, or you may want to
write it down repeatedly. The key is to repeat it over and
over again throughout the day. Repeating your affirmation
reprograms your subconscious mind to accept these thoughts
as reality, and ultimately create changes in your life that
will manifest this new inner reality.

For more information please contact:
Jeff Staniforth
eMail: jeff@affirmware.com.au
Web: http://www.knowledgenetwork.com.au/

Click Here For More Positive Books I Recommend.

No comments: