Sunday, March 09, 2008

Is Love Like This? - by Jane Monica Tvedt

I live between green hills
the ocean is far away
Not within my reach
Nor can I smell the fresh ocean so blue.

Searching for some unspoken words
Never said between me and you
A longing for the acknowledge of the truth
The vision to trust the love so pure
Sometimes so close, yet so far away.

Why have I been given this wonderful pleasure
Of this mysterious journey?
Nor do I fully understand the unpredictable
Of living in every days life
Nor do I fully understand you.

So many hidden tears has been shed
Never in front of anybody But myself
Looking around,
Searching for help
But the time was beyond my vision
Just an empty place
Between hopes and desires.

Forgotten passion
About what really counts?
Trying to reach in to you
Caress the soul I know
If only the past Could let go.

A challenge one more time
I know it’s the last meeting
Between kindred soul mates
Before you and I Flies into the sunrise
like butterflies.

My wishes was heard, speeches from above
For Never to returned speechless
To my hiding place again.

Only I can change my thoughts
I alone can`t make it come true
To see and live the love
About this so pressures life
With you
The silent understanding
Of the language
From soul to soul.

Unconditionally, Just so pure
My hearth within yours
Meant to be sheared
For as long as love exist
In this journey Towards eternity
That’s called love.

No comments: