Sunday, March 16, 2008

GRATITUDE AFFIRMATIONS - by Tamara Theresa Mosegaard

• I am grateful.

• I am attracting good into my life.

• My daily attitude is one of gratitude.

• I am seeing greatness all around me.

• I am feeling that I have a grateful heart.

• I am a magnet for good and for that good… I am grateful.

• I see abundance all around me. I am grateful.

• I am filled with happiness and gratitude.

• I am learning each day to be grateful.

• I just feel grateful each morning.

• Abundance comes to me because I am grateful.

• I am learning to appreciate all I have.

• I am grateful and thankful for all goodness God has given me.

• I give thanks daily for blessings that flow into my life.

• I am grateful for my health.

• I feel profound gratitude for all I am and all I have.

• I know gratitude is a daily choice and I choose to be grateful.

• I am blessed in so many ways and am deeply grateful

• I am grateful for my life and growing consciousness within it

• I am profoundly grateful for the power granted me to command the formless intelligence all around me.

• The more grateful I am, the more my soul may live in close touch with God.

• My soul continuously rejoices and unites with my experience as I engage in gratitude.

• Gratitude opens the door for my essence to flow through my life, and spirit blessings to pour into all that I choose to create.

• Gratefulness is how I return energy to the universe for the bounty I am blessed with.

• The more grateful I am, the more blessed I am.

• The more grateful I am, the more connected I am to the source and power of creation.

• I am deeply grateful to the Creator who wants me to thrive in life.

• I now immerse in gratitude and cultivate it as a habit.

• In profound gratitude, I am in a harmonious relationship with the formless Substance out of which my life emerges.

• By my gratitude, I am close to the source of abundance.

• My subconscious mind is continually finding things that I am grateful for.

• In my sleep, I am continually fed inspirations to support me to develop a habit of gratitude in life.

• I am able and willing to embrace all experiences and derive the gifts they hold for me.

• I am grateful for life hugging me in a perfect reflective way.

• I release all resistance to any part of my life and accept it all, knowing it is there as ‘love in action’.

• I release all bitterness, resentment and dissatisfaction that I may see the blessings I’ve missed.

• In gratitude I am at peace with my life and able to withdraw from non-serving energies and focus wholly on creating wonderful things in great joy and expectancy.

• In gratitude I am fluid energy able to move easily with life and direct it according to my desires born of love.

• In gratitude I am inwardly free and unattached to specific outcomes; everything that comes to me is imbued with divine wisdom.

• With a grateful heart I see opportunities for growth and joy everywhere.

• My gratitude reaches God and God moves towards me.

• My gratitude reaches the source of abundance and the source rushes towards me.

• In gratitude, I love unconditionally and become infinite being with infinite potential.

• I am capable of doing what I do because others have come before me. I am grateful for the world I see.

• I engage and enjoy the luminous divine Essence in all who enter my life.

• I am grateful for all the players in my life. Everyone in my life is “love in action”.

• I appreciate all people in my life, for each one brings an opportunity for learning to me.

• I now experience being fully supported by everyone in my life.

• I am strongly and constantly grateful for all that is in my life.

• Gratitude keeps me connected to the power of the universe.

• Gratitude is love, and my heart opens to receive all the blessings coming my way.

• The grateful mind focuses on the best.

• I focus on the best in everything and everyone, and the best appears abundantly for me.

• My life is the image of what I give attention to. What a wonderful experience!

• I am thinking Substance taking the form of what I think about.

• I am a lucid dreamer, dreaming wonderful possibilities and potentials.

• The grateful mind expects the best.

• I continually expect the best in everything and everyone who enters my life.

• I am profoundly connected to the source and power of life through the love that I am.
• I am profoundly connected to the source and power of life through continual gratitude.

• I breathe in the beauty, abundance and goodness of life; it abounds.

• I see only abundance and supply all around me; how wonderful to be alive.

• I am loved my God and in deep gratefulness, I allow myself to take this love in deeply.

• Before going to sleep, I release all idle thoughts and focus on all my blessings.

• As I count my blessings, my blessings grow.

• As I am grateful to others, they are gracious to me.

• In gratefulness, I give back to the universe and I am fulfilled.

• Being in gratitude is heavenly.

• In gratitude I am in harmony with the creative energies of the universe.

• By continual gratitude, I am open to receiving God’s grace.

• I am deeply and continuously grateful, and thereby I align to the outcomes of greatest blessing.

• I am grateful and thereby allow more supply into my life for which to be grateful!

• I release all concern as to how to feed, clothe, or supply my world, and turn all my thoughts to expressing the love that I am in freedom and joy.

• The grateful mind expands to embrace even more of the blessings of life—I am continuously grateful and expanding.

• I dwell only on the best and the blessings, and I become the best, blessed, and a blessing unto others.

• Faith is born of gratitude; I have faith and am filled with joyous expectancy.

• I continuously expect great things and am deeply grateful in advance.

• I am so grateful to be alive!

No comments: