Saturday, March 08, 2008

From My Heart to Your Heart - by Jane Monica Tvedt

Between me and you there is an ocean of time and space, but within me and you we can reach out and touch one another faster than the shooting star. Time is boundless, time has no limits, and it has no border. Nothing can hold me away from reaching into you, not even thousand miles.

How wonderful to think about, because if I really want to, the only thing I have to do, is to think about you, and I will be there with you. In my thoughts, I will share the love, and I will send you some light from my hearth to your heart, and I know you can feel it.

The light of love is one of that precious ability we as humans have within us, all of us. Have you ever tried to send someone your love from your heart?

If you are worried for your loved ones, it could be someone you hold dear or your little pet. Within you, your thoughts could surround them in love and light, send them comforting thoughts, send them loving words silent spoken just within, a prayer from love and light all for the highest purest good, and be sure of that they will receive your love, because when you think about them, you are there with them right there and then. Just try?

No comments: