Sunday, February 24, 2008

A Letter to God - by Eduardo Dancel

Dear God,

I know that you hear me because I talk to you often. I know that you speak to me in the form of inspiration. I have a lot that I desire- mostly to make a contribution in this life. I just want to serve the many for in doing so, I believe that I will get what I desire. I desire joy, peace, happiness, success and love. I desire to teach and inspire people. I desire to be able to attain and share your great wisdom to a large audience. I have been inspired. I now know and believe that I am not a human having a spiritual experience but the other way around. I am spirit having a human experience. Thank you God for giving me this divine insight. I will continue my education, I will have faith and with passion I will persue my dreams. Thank you again God. I am so grateful for all the wonderful experiences that you have given me in life. I am even grateful for the not so wonderful moments in my life for they have taught me how to be who I am today. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You God.

Eduardo Dancel

No comments: